Wednesday, 24 March 2010

It's my birthday today. It's pretty easy to ignore how old I am because I feel like a little kid swishing about in my poofy new skirt. I feel like I should do something special, even though I'm on my own, but I can't think what.
My rabbit got sick the other day. It was really upsetting to see her looking so sad and poorly and I was so worried! But she's back to normal now, thankfully. I'm really relieved! Don't scare me like that again, little bunny!

6 comments:

  1. A very happy birthday to you! How nice that your rabbit isn't sick anymore, it's terrible to worry about a beloved pet. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Happy Birthday cookie!
    I'm glad your rabbit is better :)
    and I must say, that is a most deliciously poofy skirt you have there! it is rather wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday, hope it was a good one your skirt is lovely, glad your funny bunny is feeling better too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a happy, dreamy birthday! You're as young as you feel. Beautiful celebration outfit! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAH!! happy birthday cutie patoootie!!!! ; W ; love your new dress! you look like a fluffy pink cake with sugar frosting <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps: glad to hear your bunny is okay!

    ReplyDelete