Tuesday, 12 January 2010

I was delighted to discover today that Jessica Aléna from The Book Traveler's Diary has given me my first ever award. Thank you! So I shall tell you 7 things about myself:

1. I'm horribly shy and self conscious. I over think almost everything I do, wondering what others will think of me. I also have a lot of trouble speaking to people. A lot of the time this is because I don't share the same interests as others, but I also have trouble expressing my opinions and ideas. I'm scared of showing too much of myself to people. I long to be like Luna Lovegood and Stargirl and not care if people think I'm weird.

2. My home is my favourite place in the world because it is the only place where I can really be myself and feel comfortable around people.

3. My sister is my best friend. All of my school friends moved away this year and I haven't spoken to any of them since the summer, but I found that I didn't mind. I discovered that my family, including my cat and my two rabbits, are the best friends I could have.

4.I'm obsessed with things that are imaginary and magic and beautiful. I don't think that a life that is filled with those things is a wasted one. I find more pleasure and excitement in books and art and that sort of thing than I ever do in real life.

5. I want to be an artist because I don't think I could be anything else. I think it's the only way I could live my life the way I want to, slightly apart from reality, surrounded by everything beautiful.

6. Tea is almost the only thing I drink. I take it with lots of milk and no sugar.

7. I can't sleep for days after watching scary films. My imagination always gets carried away and I terrify myself. I expect to see hostile ghosts everywhere.

That was easier than I thought it would be. It was quite nice to tell you some things that I don't often (or ever) talk about. I think that most of the people who I'd like to tag have already received this award so I'll just pass it to S.Jin and a girl named John.

1 comment:

  1. HISODHASODH
    me and you have so much in common!!! i stongly strongly agree with you on your number 5 <33

    aah! i got tagged! :- ) teehee! i can't wait to do it!

    ReplyDelete