Sunday, 20 December 2009


A new painting I did on Friday, I think.
I finished the last Harry Potter book today. I feel quite sad about it, they're such wonderful books. One of the best things about books, though, is that after a while my memory will become hazy and I can start the adventure all over again. And until then there will be other books and other adventures.
I'm obsessed with First Aid Kit at the moment and I just found out they're going to be in Manchester in February. I was excited until I realised I have no one to go with.
The good things right now are waking up this morning to see the street outside covered in snow and eating porridge with honey and having really milky tea in my favorite Princess Aurora cup. I'm going shopping in Liverpool tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it because I haven't been there in a while. I'm hoping to get some pretty things for Christmas.
Also, I wanted to say thank you to all the people who are following me and who have left comments. I wasn't really expecting anyone to when I started this blog, so it means a lot to me. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. OOOO love love LOVE those pretty boys <333
    i always look forward to your blog updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is lovely.
    i love the painting. & i love how books can become so hazy, too. in fact, i think it's time for me to re-read the last harry potter book since i've forgotten lots of it.
    happy christmas.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love to reread the harry potter books after a while, it makes them wonderful that you can always return to them if you get a little lonely, or such...
    I like your picture you made, I think it's wonderful !

    From Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww how lovely, i love their features their so delicate and pretty, love the touch of pink on their skin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog, it honestly means so much to me. :)

    I love the drawing, you are very talented! I especially love the little collared shirts. ♥

    Bethany.
    X

    ReplyDelete